Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My First Real Post




So, I'm super new to all this blogging and am not really sure what I'm doing. I guess I'll be learning as I go!! But first, I should introduce myself...

My name is Liz and I own a small business called daisy creek designs. I have been doing this for about a year and a half and have learned so much! It all started when I purchased a rhinestone t-shirt for a friend's daughter for $35 and I thought to myself, "I can do that!" So I made some as Christmas gifts and now here we are!

I have refined the way that I do designs, have done a ton more custom logos and have really gotten to the point where I love my packaging - finally! But that's what it's all about, right?!?!

My purpose in having this blog is to promote new products and designs, do monthly (and hopefully in the future, bi-monthly) giveaways and contests, as well as promoting other favorite shops.

So... welcome and check back soon!!




1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hi there....just read your post in our forumns....so signed up to follow you....:)
Jackie from Totz Hatz

stop by my blog sometime...
http://www.totzhatz.com

I need to get busy with "blogging"

Related Posts with Thumbnails