Thursday, July 30, 2009

"Thankful Thursday"

As part of one of my goals to write more on my blog, I've decided to dedicate each day of the week to something different and (try!!) to stay vigilant. My goal is to write at least a little something to go with each day's theme and today is what I'm going to call "Thankful Thursday"! Although it's a little late in the day, I'm getting it done and that has to count for something, right?
I have to say, THANK YOU... THANK YOU... THANK YOU, to a lovely friend and teammate, Sandra, owner of AmyRoseDesigns and Bloome on Etsy!!

She has the most darling bibs, Love Me Loveys and Snap n Wrap Covers around. Her fabrics are beautiful and the construction is perfection! She just recently opened a new shop called Bloome with the most adorable children's clothing!! Her impeccable taste in colors and patterns has moved seamlessly to her new shop!! Here are a few of my favorites:



Now, how is this connected to Thankful Thursday you ask?? Let me tell you!

Not only is this hardworking small business owner, faithful teammate and wonderful designer good at what she does, she is also a warm and helpful person - someone I am proud to call my friend!

A couple of weeks ago, I noticed that she was about to hit 200 sales and I thought to myself, WOW! What an accomplishment!! And like anyone else would, I thought, I wonder how she did it. So I asked!! And right away Sandra made a list for me to follow of things that she has done to get the word out about her shop. And as I'm gearing up for another school year, I am busy getting it all in place so that I can continue to follow her suggestions as life gets a little more complicated.

And the best part?!?! As I am starting and trying new things, she has been there to bounce ideas off of and to get a second opinion from. I have appreciated her honesty, even when it wasn't what I wanted to hear. Every suggestion she has made is from the heart, from her own objective eye and is made because she wants me to succeed. And the bottom line?? I trust her opinion! I mean, who wouldn't with a record like hers!!

So.... THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, my dear friend!

1 comment:

Digital Papier said...

I'm blushing!

BFF, it is my honor to call YOU friend. You know I love you to pieces. (MWAH)

I can simply say...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Related Posts with Thumbnails