Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Sisterhood Award


I got this award from Jackie at totzhatz because she likes my etsy shop and thinks my blog is fun to read! (And as behind as I am with all the things I want to write about, I thought today would be a good day to write this one!!)


Thanks so much for the honor, Jackie!


Now I get to pass it along to 5 other blogs!! Here's how it works:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 other blogs which show great ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have recieved this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you recieved your award.


Here are the 5 blogs that I am passing this award onto:

1. baby cheeks/the trendy tot - her two shops are incredible full of such darling things and her blog is really fun to read! (not to mention, the fun I'm having chatting with her on facebook!)

2. Banana Ice Cream Kids - super cute clothing items and a fun, fun blog!

3. Handmade Gone Wrong - what more can I say about this one?!!? I saw the link on facebook (sorry, I don't remember who posted it!) and can't get enough! These ladies say all the things you try to keep inside your head!!

4. Mommy Loves It! - this blog wrote one of the first product reviews for me and it was such a great experience! The author, Heather, is super sweet and does such a wonderful job!!

5. Red Sox Mommy - being a HUGE Red Sox fan and raising one myself, I just love this blog! What more can I say?!?!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails