Wednesday, December 9, 2009

ALL THE TRIMMINGS Treasury on Etsy


An unexpected day home with the little one (she told me she "didn't feel reely goot") and an even more unexpected chance to get a treasury on Etsy.
As a kindergarten teacher, it's impossible to get a chance to have a moment to myself during the day, much less get on the computer and considering it's almost vacation, little one getting sick wasn't in my plans!
So when I woke up and turned on the computer, I was thrilled to see that new treasuries would open up soon and that I would be home! So I started searching and found THE MOST ADORABLE Christmas ornaments and the treasury was born!!
I'd love for you to come by and comment:
And I'd also love for you to log on to Etsy and see all these talented ornament makers - these would be just PERFECT for that handmade tree sitting in your livingroom!!
First Row (left to right)
Second Row
Third Row
Fourth Row

1 comment:

OliveStreetStudio said...

oh my gosh - what a great holiday treasury. I wish I had seen it sooner to be able to comment on it while it was live. Merry Christmas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails