Monday, February 15, 2010

I've Been Selected...

to have my picture in an online map guide to Paris!! It's been a while since this has all happened, but I still wanted to share the news with you!

After our family trip to Europe this past summer (2009), I had uploaded a bunch of photos on flickr so that I could share them with friends and family. I was shocked when I opened up my account and saw a message from a company named Schmap - they had seen my photo of the Notre Dame in Paris and were considering it for inclusion in their online map guide and asked if I would be interested in having it included.

Not thinking that the photo would actually get chosen, I replied "of course!" and didn't think anything of it. Not long after, I got another message congratulating me on the inclusion of my photo....

so here it is - the link to the online guide with my picture:
http://www.schmap.com/paris/tours_tour1/#p=5719&i=5719_247.jpg

CRAZY! :)



Share







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails