Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thank You Imogen's Garden!!

The last few days have been CRAZY around here - rain, rain, more rain, power outages (not us yet - knock on wood!), students who are stir crazy - literally! - and an incredibly lllooooooonnnnnngg list of things that I need to get done.

And then I get this lovely message from Anna over at Imogen's Garden letting me know that she's written about the DIY Clip Kits that I sent over to her and her daughters to try out. Oh how she brightened my day!!
Go by and check it out - she's so sweet (and I'm so proud)! (Imogen's Garden Blog)

Here's a peak at the clip:



2 comments:

Jackie said...

Liz....those kits are so cute! Love your new blog look too!

1286 Kids said...

Thanks Jackie!! You are so sweet :) Been working on a way to update the ole' blog... still tweeking :) xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails