Super easy, very fun, incredibly cute and OH, so tasty!!
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
brownie mix (+ neccessary ingredients)
tub of white frosting
yellow food coloring
2 plastic baggies
oval or circle cookie cutter
1. Make brownies as per directions on the box.
2. After the brownies have cooled, take the cookie cutter and cut out the shape.
3. take a spoonful of white frosting and put it in the corner of one baggy.
4. in a small bowl, put 2-3 spoonfuls of white frosting with yellow food coloring and mix together. When mixed, put it in the corner of the other baggy.
5. Using the yellow frosting, make stripes and tail of bumble bee.
6. Using the white frosting, add wings, the eye and the mouth.
Next??? Get a glass of milk and ENJOY!!